Monday 21 January 2019

I finished!!!

The online crop is over and I managed to do ALL of the challenges!  I am proud of myself to say the least.

Here are the last of the challenges that I have finished.
Kelly's "Do You Want to Build a Snowman  required that we use something that depicted the "making" of something.  For this one I used a  very old photo of my middle grandson making a snowman.


Next up was Linda's Snowman Colour Challenge. For this we were given a colour palate that we had to choose three colours from for our project.  I chose the colours Orange, Red, and Grey.  Once again using an old photo of Isaac.

That's it, and with that my friend I have completed more layouts than I did for the most of 2018.
Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment to let me know you were here.



1 comment:

  1. I can't tell you how proud I am of you. Great job on the challenges and love how you did another angel going home, it turned out great.

    ReplyDelete