Wednesday 9 January 2019

I have to start of by saying that I am mighty pleased with myself.  I have done another two layouts. This is something I would not have believed if you had told me I would accomplish this by this week.

Anyway I did two more challenges for Scrap, Paper, Scissors.  The first one I did was a big and little challenge.  This challenge is to feature at least 3 sets of “big and little” also some obvious white space.

For my challenge I used Big and Little food dishes, big and little paw prints, big and little collars, big and little alphas and the photo has a big and little cat.




The next challenge was all about caring and sharing.  I used a photo of Oliver sharing my desk with me while he was trying to tell me how much he cared about how long I was spending on the computer. :)


That is all I have to share with  you today. Thanks for stopping by.
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment