Saturday 7 December 2019

Sweet

I had so much fun creating this layout.  I started with KaiserCraft's Enchanted Garden paper and Recollection's Rose Garden paper.
First I cut into the sides of the Enchanted garden paper and then sprayed it with water to make it easier to pleat the paper. I used Distress Ink in Frayed Burlap to ink my edges after I had used my Heidi Swapp distresser to destress them. I primed my paper using DecoArt Gesso, then using Lindy's Stamp Gang's Starburst Alpine Ice Rose and Icy Primrose Gold I misted the paper. I used a stencil from Folkart and Liquitex Matte Medium to create a pattern around the page. Using an unknown text stamp I made a bit of a pattern on the page by stamping here and there. I tucked a bit of lace into the V.  I cut my frame with a Silhouette cut file, gave it a gesso coating and then covered it with Luminarte H2O Burnt Umber and added some Viva Pearl Pen drops in Iced White.
The flowers are Prima's St.Tropez, I tucked in an antique floral tag from Forever in Time and some pearl loop from A Bride's Wish.  Some bits of cheesecloth, some pearl beads and a title and the layout was complete.

Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment to let me know you were here.
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment