Monday 2 December 2019

Giddy up go

I completed another challenge for Scrap Paper Scissors. This time the challenge issued was by Victoria. The challenge was to use music paper or music notes, and to use red and white paper.

I should note that the photos I am using are not my own, I am scrapping for another lady and these are her children. She is obviously quite happy with the job I am doing since I keep getting boxes and boxes of photos. :)



Of course I am continuing with the 12 days of Christmas over at Creative Inspiration, and today I have completed:

Day 5 a gift bag: To create this bag I used a Cameo cut file, they I used a Sizzix die to cut the tag to which I adhered a puffy sticker, a sentiment sticker and a bit of ribbon finished it off.


Day 6 the challenge was to create a card with ribbon. Now I have to admit my card doesn't have a lot of ribbon but it do have ribbon so therefore it counts :)  Now if I had the rectangular dies this would have been much easier but since I didn't I had to do all the measuring and cutting by hand so it took me longer than necessary. ( the dies are on my wish list) I do love the slider cards.  For this card I used a new stamp set from Inkadinkado and I love the font on the sentaments.




Day 7 Challenge to create a card with fussy cutting. Now everyone knows I love a fussy cutting challenge and this one was no different. I have had this paper in my stash for a long time with all these beautiful ornaments on it. So I decided to cut them out to put on the card. First I gave the card a bit of a coating of Pearlescent mixing medium to give it a bit of a shine. Then I added the ornaments.
Some Nuvo drops and a sentiment finished it off.

Well that is it from me today. Please leave a comment to let me know you were here. Thanks for visiting.
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment