Sunday 8 December 2019

Remember

I created this layout using the Simple Stories Heart collection. I really love this collection, it has just about everything you need to create many stunning layouts.  The paper is fabulous to work with. I loved working with it, the feel to the fingers was fantastic.  First I cut a couple of slits in my paper in the top and bottom and distressed them. Then I added some contrasting paper to the back. I tore the edges of the top sheet of paper and distressed those.  Then I just basically added my elements. The only thing that didn't come from the collection was the flowers and those I just pulled from my stash and they are unknown. I added a bit of cheesecloth for an added bit of texture. The bling is from Forever in Time. The Washi Tape and Title are both from the collection.

Product used:
Flowers unknown
Cheesecloth

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Jackie! LOVE the color combo and all your embellies!!! And of course, your photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jackie! This is gorgeous! Fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete