Tuesday 10 December 2019

Another Challenge

Yes, I did another challenge, this time from the Studios Challenges Blog . I created this one using the Simple Stories Heart collection again. Since I am doing a lot of old photos for my client I will probably continue using this line of paper until it is finished and then will go looking for more of it, I just love it so much and it fits with those photos so well.
To start this layout after I had chosen the papers to use, I distressed all the edges, distress distress distress. Then I layered on some texture paste using a stencil. Added a bit of shine with some spray ink. Then I started layering on my paper. I used cardboard between the layers of paper to give dimension and popped my photo with foam tape.  I coated my chipboard with gesso before giving it a nice coat of Clearsnap Mixed Media Inx. Then I added my flowers, tucked in some bits of lace and cheesecloth, added some glass beads, some butterflies, the stars and the title to finish it of.
Here is the sketch we were given to use:

Products used:
Simply Texture Paste Medium
Layers of Color  Art Stencil
Lace Unknown
Glass beads unknown
Cheesecloth

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment to let me know you were here.
Jackie

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Jackie. Love all the dimension and texture. Thanks for joining us at The Studio Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete