Wednesday 6 February 2019

One great big Icy day!

We had freezing rain last night into this morning so it was certainly a stay at home day for me, I wasn't going anywhere so guess what I did, Yep, I stayed at home and scrapped. LOL

I did another challenge for Scrap, Paper, Scissors.  I used a Bev Code sketch for this one.  I mostly use one of her sketches but I forget to give her the credit, I must remember to do that from now on. It is not very courteous of me not to do so.

The challenge this time was to use the numbers 6, 3, 2, 1 on a layout, either to use the numbers themselves or to use the amounts of something on the layout.  I used 6 brads, 3 flowers, 2 leaves, and 1 chippie.

The photo is of my Oldest grandson and his fiancé, Deanna at her family's summer cottage just outside of Blind River. They had hiked to the top of Mount Baldy, across the lake from their cottage. They call it Mount Baldy because the top of the mountain is like a bald head.

I used Recollections Paper, Dusty Attic chippie, the brads are from the eyelet outlet, the flowers were a cut file from Silhouette, the cardstock is Bazzel.

Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment to let me know  you were here.
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment