Monday 4 February 2019

Beautiful

My oldest grandson sent me this photo of him and his fiancé last night and I had to scrap it right away.  Getting photos of my grand children is hard to do any more.
So I used Stephanie's Football Challenge from Scrap, Paper, Scissors. The challenge was to use Brown, Stitching and texture.
Here is how my answer to that challenge turned out.
I used papers from the DCWV, Linen Closet collection, all the embellishments are from the same collection. I also used the Sew Easy tool with the straight stitch attachment.  I also broke the tool while using it  as well as the the straight stitch attachment.. that is my favourite stitch to. :(

I guess it had to happen sooner or later since I use it so much.

Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment to let me know you were here. :)

1 comment: